By posting to this site, you warrant that you own the copyright in what you are publishing and that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, spamming, off-topic, in contempt of court or in breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy or that otherwise violate any laws.
Any content that violates the Comment Posting Rules will be removed. Interpretation of these rules is at the discretion of the moderation team.
- Each user is allowed to create one account. One person, one user profile. No exceptions.
- This is an English-speaking community. As such, all content must be posted in the English language so that it is accessible to this audience and can be reviewed properly. At the same time, it is important to note that for many users of this site, English is a second language. Therefore, there is no reason to report, highlight, or denigrate grammatical errors, typos, etc. It is also against this site's policy to denigrate a user because of his or her location, race, gender, or creed.
- Please refrain from using unsavory language, profanity and/or foul imagery. Doing so may get your post pulled and even result in your removal from the site. Photos and images containing nudity or the suggestion thereof, foul language, or any other material that violates the Comment Posting Rules will be removed. Final judgment about what constitutes "foul, vulgar or unsavory" belongs to the moderation team. This site is used by people of all ages, and we seek to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere. Please keep this in mind when participating.
- The same is true for links and references to other websites. When you link to an external website, it is your responsibility to make sure that the content on the linked site is appropriate for our community and does not violate our guidelines. This includes mentioning or referencing to a website, even if you do not provide a hyperlink.
- Please stay on topic. Political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content.
- Do not post the same thread multiple times. The moderation team will delete all but the most appropriate instance, and may delete them all.
- Do not post phone numbers or email addresses. The moderation team will delete all phone numbers and email addresses posted in threads or comments. You should also avoid using your email address as your username. Posting your email address is an open invitation to spammers.
- Posts that discuss illegal activities or transactions, and/or references to websites purveying warez, cracks, etc. will be removed. We do not support the copying or selling of any copyright material by anyone other than the copyright holder or an authorized reseller. This includes, but is not limited to software, books and printed material, images, standards, and certifications, etc.
- Do not post anything that could be interpreted as self-publicity, advertising, selling or soliciting. It does not matter if the advertising is a commercial website, a personal website, a nonprofit website, etc. This site is a for-profit entity. If you wish to advertise here, then contact the moderation team and ask for the Sales Department.
- Do not post any material that infringes any legal rights of others – for example, copyright or trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights.
- Please report any transgressions or breach of these Comment Posting Rules. But please do not misuse the channels for complaint – persistence may result in action by the moderation team against your account.
- This is a professional, moderated site. Every post submitted may be checked by us for compliance with these Comment Posting Rules after it is published. If you do not feel you can abide by the rules, we invite you to visit some of the millions of other sites on the Web. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to remove, or to disable access to, any post or take action against any user, at any time, for any reason, including suspending or terminating your account. If we remove something, we will generally remove whole posts, or where necessary, whole threads. Consequently, a comment may sometimes be removed just because it is connected to an infringing or offending comment.
- Although the site is moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate this site or any service we provide on the site and we may stop moderating the site at any time. We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from any posts by any person in contravention of these Comment Posting Rules.
While we strive to allow our users as much leeway in the material they can post on this site, it must be noted that Freedom of Speech rights does not extend to privately-owned websites such as this one.
Although the moderation team will seek to keep objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. Some material that you find offensive may "slip through," if only temporarily. Please note that all messages express only the views of the author. Neither the owners of this site nor its administrators or moderators are responsible for the content of any message.
All content posted on this site is granted with irrevocable, royalty-free worldwide publishing rights (including the right to sub-license) in perpetuity, as all content posted on this site becomes a part of the community, and you waive your moral rights in what you publish. We may use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate, distribute and otherwise exploit what you submit in whole or part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Other users can quote your words with an accompanying attribution.
The owners, administrators, and moderators of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any post or ban any user for any reason. By agreeing to register with this site, you agree to this and to all of the other site rules and guidelines.
These Comment Posting Rules are subject to change at any time without notice.