Temples Of India provides services (the "Services") pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below. By signing up with templesofindia.net or any of our other websites that we may be operating at this time (clicking on the [Submit]/[Go] button), you are agreeing to use the Services in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations.
1. Modification of Terms of Service: Temples Of India may change the terms and conditions of the Service upon which Temples Of India will post such changes on its website. Temples Of India may at its sole discretion from time to time offer you a variety of features and facilities for the service. Temples Of India, however, reserves its right to discontinue to offer such features and facilities for the service at any time without prior notice.
2. Subscriber Conduct: Spamming is prohibited. Spamming includes the transmission of any form of content that can be interpreted as promotional, pornographic and other junk data which the recipient has not specifically requested. Temples Of India will immediately terminate the service / any account, which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk data. You agree you are solely responsible for your content and you acknowledge Temples Of India acts as a passive conduit for the distribution and transmission of your data. You represent and warrant the content you provide to Temples Of India (a) does not infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (c) is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene; or (d) does not contain viruses or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines. If you violate this provision you will be penalised up to and including termination of your rights to use the service and any other remedies available to Temples Of India by law.
3. Registration Data: In consideration for the Service, you agree to provide Temples Of India current, complete, and accurate registration information (the "Registration Data") as prompted to do by the Service and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. You understand that the Temples Of India Service is advertising supported and you grant Temples Of India the right to use your individual Registration Data to provide targeting of advertisements and other Service offers, and TO CONTACT YOU WITH DETAILS OF NEW FEATURES OR OFFERS ON THE SERVICE, until such time as you opt out of receiving such emails by informing Temples Of India of such desire in a prescribed manner.
4. Privacy: Except as provided in Section 2 above, Temples Of India will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private communication or address information unless required by law, enforcement agencies, regulation or court order. You agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality of others.
5. Personal Use & Security: You acknowledge your right to use the Service is personal to you. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Service without the express consent of Temples Of India. You are entirely responsible for not maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You shall be fully liable for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third-party.
6. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Temples Of India, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of your account, including any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
7. Terms. This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect for so long as you are using the Services. Either you or Temples Of India may terminate the service at any time, with or without cause. The provisions of Sections 2, 6 and 12 shall survive any such termination.
Temples Of India reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Temples Of India may also terminate or suspend your access to the services for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into a particular service for an extended period of time, as determined by Temples Of India.
The amount of time that Temples Of India currently considers as an "active" period of time is 90 (ninety) days. Upon inactivity beyond this period, the service is completely terminated for the user. Upon termination of the service, your right to use the Services immediately ceases.
Temples Of India shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD MAKES NO WARRANTY THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHICH YOU OBTAIN FROM Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PRIVATE LIMITED AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON ANY OF THE WEBSITES OPERATED BY Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PRIVATE LIMITED FOR ANY PURPOSE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS ON ANY OF OUR PAGES OR ON ANY LINKS ON ANY OF OUR PAGES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PRIVATE LIMITED AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD SITES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES ("LINKED SITES"). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WHEN YOU CLICK ON A LINK TO VISIT A LINKED SITE, A FRAME MAY APPEAR THAT CONTAINS THE LOGOS OF ANY SITES OPERATED BY Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD, ADVERTISEMENTS AND/OR OTHER CONTENT SELECTED BY Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD AND ITS SPONSORS NEITHER ENDORSE NOR ARE AFFILIATED WITH THE LINKED SITE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINK SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE.
Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD DOES NOT ENDORSE IN ANYWAY ANY ADVERTISERS/ CONTENTS OF ADVERTISERS ON ITS WEBPAGES. PLEASE THEREFORE VERIFY THE VERACITY OF ALL INFORMATION ON YOUR OWN BEFORE UNDERTAKING RELIANCE AND ACTIONING THEREUPON. Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR RELYING ON THE CONTENTS OF THE ADVERTISEMENT.
9. Limitation of Liability: Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, LOST DATA OR LOST PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Temples Of India(HYDERABAD) PVT LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Data Storage: The Service may include a maximum of 100 kB of free data storage per subscriber.
You agree that Temples Of India may establish limits concerning use of the Services offered on its websites, including without limitation the maximum number of days that messages will be retained by the Services, the maximum number of messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum size of a message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on its servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times and duration you may access any Services in a given period of time.
Temples Of India reserves the right to limit the rate of growth of the data storage to a reasonable limit at its own discretion and without prior notice.
You agree that Temples Of India has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by the Services. You acknowledge that Temples Of India reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
Temples Of India makes no warranty that any services will be uninterrupted, timely secure or error-free.
11. Proprietary Rights to Content: You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or messages distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by Temples Of India or Temples Of India's suppliers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are permitted to use this content as authorised by the Service or the Advertiser.
12. Miscellaneous: This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Temples Of India's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the state of Telangana, India. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Temples Of India.