Belha Devi Temple is an old Hindu temple in the city of Bela Pratapgarh, dedicated to the goddess Belha, the local incarnation of the Devi. Belha Devi Temple is another Shakti temple situated in Pratapgarh district of Uttar Pradesh state of India. The name of the city Bela is derived from Maa Belha Devi. This temple is dedicated to city's patron Goddess Belha Bhavani.
Raja Pratap Bhahadur Singh of Awadh constructed the present main temple of Shri Belha Devi, which is situated on the bank of Sai river in District Pratapgarh, during the period 1811–15.This temple had the patronage of Awadh State. The raja of Pratapgarh appointed pujari as "Pujari Name" of this temple whose duty was to worship the deity of the temple. After the merger of princely State into district these pujaris became independent on the matter of controlling and managing the affairs of the temple and the land attached to the temple. They are maintaining this temple and providing necessary facilities to the visiting devotees and thus the condition of the temple progressed day by day. So much so that there were proper arrangements for pilgrims visiting the temple during Navaratra melas.