Lakshmi Narayan Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi.It was constructed in the year 1905. The inner side of the temple is built with marble. Late Jamnalal has unlocked the temple in 19th July 1928 for ‘Harihans’. Near the temple, a medical shop is opened free for poor people. Various books of Sanskrit, Prakrit, and Ved, Upnishades, Bhagwat in Hindi languages are available in the temple's library. A guest house of the trust is near the Railway Station.