Tijara Jain Temple is a Jain temple dedicated to Chandraprabha. The temple is located in the hill town Tijara, in the Alwar district of Rajasthan, India. It is an Atishaya Kshetra. It is 55 kilometres from Alwar and 110 kilometres from Delhi. The location is a tirtha for the Jains and a tourist attraction.
The temple was established in 1956 following the recovery of an idol of Chandraprabha on 16 August 1956. The white stone idol was retrieved from underground, reinforcing the belief that this place was once a Dehra, a place where Jain idols are worshipped. After the setting up of the Jain temple, the place has regained its former importance as a pilgrimage centre
The main deity of the temple is Chandraprabhu, the eighth Tirthankara of present cosmic age. The idol of Chandraprabhu is 15 inch in height made of white stone. According to the inscription on the idol, it was installed on the third day of Vishakha Shukla 1554. There is another idol which is made up of black stone, 8 inches in height, in the lotus position. Both the idols, with others, are installed in a rectangular temple decorated with pinnacles. The temple hall has a total of capacity of 2,000 persons. There is a Township in the name of Lord Chandraprabha as "Chandralok City" spread in more than 100 acres, on the main road. There is a 250 years old, Parshavanatha temple situated near the main temple. Navagraha Jain Temple and Padmavati temple are also near temple complex.